Payments and refunds are managed by Apple directly, so requests for refunds have to be submitted to them. To request a refund from Apple,
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app and tap [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. If you use Family Sharing, you'll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
- Find the order for Simply Piano and tap Total Billed at the bottom of the order, then tap the specific item.
- Tap or click Report a Problem below the item's details. A browser window will open to the Report a Problem website. Choose a reason for the refund, describe your issue, then tap Submit.
Based on the information that you provide, Apple might provide a refund directly, require additional information, or might deny the refund request based on refund eligibility.
For more information about refund requests, contact Apple Support.
To check for eligibility for a refund for a direct credit card payment or payment through Google Play, please email us by pressing "Send us Feedback" in the app menu or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address registered in the app. You can double check this in Simply Piano by going to Menu > My Account.
If you cannot access this and your purchase was with Google Play, you can also send us the GPA/order number from your Google receipt. Here are directions to locate the GPA number if needed.
Need further help? Please email us by going to "Send Us Feedback" in the settings menu of the app or writing to email@example.com.