Subscriptions are managed by Apple and Google Play and are set to auto-renew at the end of the term in order to prevent an interruption in your learning.
If you would like to cancel auto-renewal, you can do so following these directions:
For App Store Purchases:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name and then iTunes & App Store.
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu.
- Enter your password when prompted and tap on OK.
- Tap on Subscriptions and then choose Simply Piano.
- Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
For Direct Credit Card Purchases:
- Please email us by pressing "Send us Feedback" in the app menu or email email@example.com with your request to cancel. Make sure to include the email that's registered in the app under Menu > My Account if that's not the email you're writing to us from.
For Google Play Purchases:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select Simply Piano.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Please note that uninstalling the app does not cancel your subscription.
Need further help? Please email us by going to "Send Us Feedback" in the settings menu of the app or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.