All subscriptions are set to auto-renew at the end of the subscription term in order to prevent an interruption in your learning.
If you would like to unsubscribe from your subscription, you can do so following these directions:
For App Store Purchases:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name and then iTunes & App Store.
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu.
- Enter your password when prompted and tap on OK.
- Tap on Subscriptions and then choose Simply Piano.
- Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
For Direct Credit Card Purchases:
- In the app, tap Menu > My Account > Manage Subscription > Cancel Renewal.
For Google Play Purchases:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select Simply Piano.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Please note that uninstalling the app does not automatically cancel your subscription.
Need further help? Please reach us by going to "Send Us Feedback" or "Contact Support" in the settings menu of the app or writing to email@example.com.